The advantages of the trip:
- A detailed tour itinerary
- Dzukija National Park – the largest protected area in Lithuania
- The Old Town, which is included in the UNESCO World Heritage list.
- The Europe Park is an impressive open-air museum.
- Qualified local guides.
Day 1. Vilnius
Arrival to Vilnius. Transfer to the hotel. Sightseeing tour with a qualified guide in the Old Town, where you will take a walk in cobblestone streets, on vibrant yet romantic spirit of the past. By the way, in 1994 Old Town was included into UNESCO World Heritage List. You will visit Vilnius Cathedral and the Cathedral Square, the Royal Palace, the Presidential Palace, Vilnius University, Amber Museum-Gallery, and the Gates of Dawn.
In the evening, dinner will be waiting for you in the traditional Lithuanian restaurant or lovely dinner at TV tower restaurant which is located 165 meters height (for an additional fee, ordered in advance). Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 2. Vilnius – Dzukija National Park – Druskininkai – Vilnius
Breakfast. After breakfast you will go to Dzukija National Park. You will visit the Southern part of Lithuania with ethnographic villages, spectacular natural objects and Cepkeliai state natural reserve. Dzukijos National Park is the largest protected area in Lithuania. You will visit Zervynai village, which is one of the oldest in Lithuania mentioned in 1742. There is a river called Ula which formed free street plan – all houses are oriented to the street. There are 48 farmsteads which retain their authenticity. You will continue traveling to Marcinkonis – this is one of the largest Lithuanian ethnographic villages, which gave the beginning of the forest village scouts referred from XVI. You will continue to explore Cepkeliai trail*, which is located in the swamp. The route stretches 1.5km and attracts travelers to the see the pine covered with dunes, wetlands, and forests. Later you will enter Skroblu – one of the most impressive and most transparent Lithuania streams, which creates a beautiful panoramic view of the valley. This is a unique natural pool, fed only from the springs, so the stream water is always cold and fresh.
Going back to Vilnius if there’s a chance we will visit Druskininkai. Druskininkai is the oldest resort in Lithuania. Curative local status was granted in 1974. Now, this resort is prized for its healing springs. Mineral water is used for drinking and various procedures. There are many spas, villas, hotels, cafes, walking trails installed. For years, there were a large number of sanatoriums and spas operating.
Return to Vilnius. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 3. Vilnius – Europe Park – Vilnius
Breakfast. After breakfast, you will go to the Europe park* this spectacular open-air museum was founded in 1991. This is a piece of nature and artistic ensemble. The part territory is 55 ha and 100 ha has modern and original art sculptures, which were created by 34 artists from foreign countries, as well as the ‘Guinness’ Book of Records recorded works of art the maze of television. You will find an Education Center, called the house-sculpture because it was planted with grass and looks like a mountain. In the afternoon, you will return to Vilnius and will have a walk in Old Town of Vilnius where the linen, amber souvenir shops are located. End of the tour.
- Traveling on a comfortable bus / minibus / Light machine with an AC.
- 2 nights/ 3 * hotel accommodation with breakfast (at the early departure may be the breakfast package).
- Excursion - entertainment program (in the description).
- Local guides.
- The travel paperwork documentation.
Price doesn't Include:
- International flight tickets (but we will help you buy inexpensive flight tickets).
- (*) - Tour at paid attractions: tourists pay about 20 euros all in (*) selected objects.
- Meals: Lunch, dinner.
- Medical Insurance.
- Personal expenses, gratuities to local guides and drivers, beverages, and other expenses not mentioned.
- P. S. you will have to pay extra for permission to take pictures and videos of certain objects.