Winter and snow are good not just for skiers and snowboarders season, you will have an opportunity to go skiing with the Siberian Husky in Lithuanian wild. Join Siberian husky dog team right here, near Capital city, Neris regional park districts, as like you would enjoy it somewhere in Alaska and even you don’t need to go to Lapland.
About 45 km from Vilnius and starting from homestead you can enjoy a road of 12 kilometers of Siberian husky sleigh (when there is no snow, we go to a special 4 wheel wagon).
In a short but thorough briefing, you will learn how to deal and communicate with barking “drivers”, when to stop the sled and how to handle different situations. Usually in the sled are sitting just one traveler and in the back – there is always instructor, that is saving you in an unexpected situation. 🙂
Getting sled with dogs is really fascinating that it blends you with the wild nature. Dogs love to run and when the people are driving on a narrow forest path, they feel like the first outbreak turns into an uncontrolled power of the dogs run. All those who had already tried this spectacular journey, are really glad to have this way relaxed so that no other thoughts fall to their mind – nothing had disturbed their heads or any other problems. They plunge into elevated mood and excitement. Many of them can say that this journey is something new, yet unknown and inexperienced.
HOW IT HAPPENS:
- A fun time for about 1 hour. Sled is accompanied by the car.
- The route is divided into the number of participants.
- Sled sit one adult.
- One ride in a 6 sled dog cart.
- Course length may vary depending on weather conditions.
- Getting comfortable bus / minibus / light machine with a ventilation system.
- Sightseeing - entertainment program (inventory).
- The arrangement of travel documents.
Price doesn't Include:
- Meals: Lunch, dinner.
- Medical costs.
- Personal expenses, gratuities to local guides and drivers, beverages, and other expenses not mentioned.